We operate https://www.lawyerfindcenter.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of this site.
- Lawyer Find Center does not trade, sell, or rent your personal information without your permission.
- This site uses Secure Socket Layer technology to help preserve the confidentiality of your personal information.
- While you are using our site, we may ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, your e-mail address, your telephone number, and your address.
- We do collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This information may include data such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- When we must contact you, we use your telephone number or your e-mail address.
- We may release information when we believe in good faith that this release is necessary to comply with law, respond to a government request, enforce the terms of any of your agreements with us, or protect the safety, property or rights of Lawyer Find Center, our users or others.
- Lawyer Find Center processes credit cards through Braintree Payments, a third-party processor. We do not receive or retain any full credit card information on the Lawyer Find Center website. We also do not accept credit cards over the telephone.